Monday, September 26, 2005

HP Bluetooth Foldable keyboard for Ipaq

I have just acquired a Bluetooth folding keyboard for my Ipaq H5550. Seems to work pretty well except for the odd letters that seem to be duplicated every so often..although having tweaked the key repeat rate on the latest version of the keyboard driver seems to have helped a heap. Should prove quite useful on the plane and save having to grab the laptop out everytime I need to get something typed up. Trouble is, and I don't know if this is purely coincedence, but my wi-fi appears to have stopped working...grr. I am sure a hard reset will fix it, but I don't know whether I can face getting everything set up again. Soft resets don't appear to be making much difference..I'll see what Google turns up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home